Hectronic North America, a Mobile Smart City Company
is expanding its National Sales Team, this position will be based in the Northeast. This is a great opportunity for an experienced technician who would like to move up to sales.
Hectronic North America provides parking control systems for on & off-street, with Municipalities and private operators.
This position would be responsible for:
- Attracting new business by marketing our solutions and services to new customers.
- Maintaining and building client relationships.
- Working with customers on inquiries and providing a working solution
- Designing and working with Client to provide the right solutions
- Provide quotes & proposals and deliver product demos and PowerPoint presentations
- Provide proper management to the support staff of HNA team.
- 2-year previous technical equipment experience
- Understanding of sales
- Understanding of mechanical and electrical systems
- The ability to understand technical manuals
- Computer skills with basic hardware, software and network experience.
- Good customer service & interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Must have ability to use analytical data and be a problem solver.
- Ability to travel
- Competitive base salary plus benefits
- Incentive package
- Growth opportunities
- Remote position
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org : Sales position.