Hectronic North America, a Mobile Smart City Company
is expanding its National Sales Team, this position will be based in the East. This is a great opportunity for an experienced technician who would like to move up to sales.
Hectronic North America provides parking control systems for on & off-street, with Municipalities and private operators.
This position would be responsible for:
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets accounts.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field development activites.
- Identify new sales opportunities within a region and/or assigned accounts.
- Provide support to local customer up and including replacing major assemblies.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Manage account relationships through follow-up phone calls and visits.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare and submit account status reports.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Other duties as assigned
- Take the lead on the hardware issues/development Product on the product side
- Help support team with service related question
- Obtain yearly PCI compliance
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Develop process/forms for machine configuration, development tracking.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent job experience (min 2 years).
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Professional appearance and providing a positive company image at all times.
- Competitive base salary plus benefits
- Incentive package
- Growth opportunities
- Remote position
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org : Sales Representative.