The Client Partnership Manager is responsible for managing our existing partners accounts as well developing and building new relationships with our clients prior to the operation start. The CPM will be the main contact for the execution of this operation.
Responsibilities will include:
- The CPM will work with current & new customer on goals, challenges and execution.
- The CPM will provide consultation and direction to our partners.
- The CPM will introduce new products and solutions.
- The CPM will identify new opportunities.
- The CPM will help to test/design to improve the solutions.
- The CPM will help design a customer friendly experience.
- Account Management
- The ability to understand and learn basic technical info of the product
- A 2-year degree
- Execute a startup environment for new locations
- Enabled sales cycles in competitive markets
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Willing to travel 20% of your time